Revision 2.0.3 (2022-02-12)
About: Enables tagging people (or objects) in photographs.
Changes: Contains some minor bug fixes.
Disables browser auto-complete.
Fixes problem with serialization.
Adds specificity when deleting tag to avoid breaking other tags.
Adds support for Piwigo 12.
Revision 1.2.1 (2018-03-12)
About: This is a fork of the piwigo-facetag plugin and adds a bit more functionality. The code base has been rewritten using an object literal class style and includes some new features. Please note that it is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE ORIGINAL.
1) Group mapping; You can specify the groups allowed to tag faces.
2) Support for deleting individual tags on an image.
3) Mass updates; No need to click the button for each tag.
4) Tag will resize/shift when new image size is selected.
5) Must be logged in to tag faces.
6) Does not require Jquery (scripts or styles) if you're into that.
See github (https://github.com/cccraig/MugShot) for info about use and theme compatibility.
Changes: Should fix issue noted by Jessy about custom database prefix.