Revision 2.9.a (2017-08-21)
Om: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Ændringer: - update jquery version
Revision 0.1.2 (2017-08-20)
Om: Displays your albums on a world map with your itinerary.
Ændringer: Add arrow on itinerary line
Fix bug quotes in photo name
Revision 1.5.19 (2017-08-03)
Om: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Various color styles and sub-themes
[**] Bootswatch support
[**] Material Design included
[*] A custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom® colors (the default)
[*] Full screen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports auto play
[**] Supports HTML5 video
[**] Album thumbnails can be linked to PhotoSwipe directly (like smartpocket)
[*] Configurable carousel album navigation on the picture page using slick slider
[*] Video support on both the picture page and inside the slideshow, using native HTML 5 video widget
[*] 100% mobile ready
[**] fully responsive Navbars, Carousel, PhotoSwipe slideshow, video content
[**] async/ondemand loading of carousel & PhotoSwipe content, adaptive image size selection, swipe & tap events
[*] Various configuration options
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Ændringer: - Fix fatal error if mbSpecials is deactivated in menu settings
- convert some glyph icons to font awesome icons
Revision 2.8.1 (2017-07-25)
Om: Adds "A random photo" block into menu. It's similar to Advanced Menu Manager Random pictures with next differences:
* enable using square images
* new rotation script (lazy loading, pause rotation when cursor above image)
* image refers to photo in album, not in set of all images. Useful for very large galleries
* not yet implement multilanguage Block title, Displayed datas and Selected pictures options
Ændringer: Bugfixes and update to current extension configuration scheme done by plg. Thanks man, you're the best! :)
Revision 1.6 (2017-07-09)
Om: Uses ImageMagick (PHP extension) to read exif GPS data.
For all who cannot use exiftool on their webspace.
This is a workaround for the read_exif_data/exif_read_data bug in PHP which fails to read exif data if there are makernote data in the file.
Ændringer: Fixed crash when updating metadata of non picture files like GPX tracks.