Revision 3.0.1 (2016-02-07)
Om: Did you ever want to add none picture files to your gallery ( eg. .flv, .mp3, .pdf or any data files, now also html5)?
"Charlies content" is a global solution for those files.
Add charlies_content to your gallery, install and activate via plugins administration page, and proceed your multimedia files as you do for your pictures.
Some info on the work in progress can be found (in french for now) here: http://dodin.info/wiki/index.php?n=Photo.MaintenanceDeCharlies#sPhoto.MaintenanceDeCharlies
(to have on the same line/url)
Not modified but tested ok with piwigo 2.7
This "3.0.1" version should be OK, now, read the README-FIRST file, but still not widely tested, so use at your own risks
It's sometime necessary to install it manually, just copy the archive content to the plugins folder.
the plugin folder name have to be "charlies" or any other, but without . or -
Ændringer: Piwigo don't want plugin folders with . or -, so name change, also name update in the code. No other change
Revision 2.7.b (2016-01-26)
Om: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WHEN THE PLUGIN IS UNINSTALLED ALL GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION DATA WILL BE LOST
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Ændringer: fix compatibility bug with smartpocket theme
* Bulgarian (Български [BG])
* Swedish (Svenska [SE])
Revision 1.6 (2016-01-25)
Om: This is a Piwigo plugin that will allow you to enable Twitter Photo Cards when you tweet a link to your photos.
Before the photo cards will be enabled on Twitter you must submit your site with the Twitter Cards Validator.
Feel free to fork and send pull requests. Contributions welcome.
The code to create the thumbnails was provided by mthorn.net
This script is open source software released under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE V3.
Ændringer: Merged in changes made by @loelkes [https://github.com/umrysh/Piwigo-Twitter-Cards/pull/2]
Revision 2.7.b (2016-01-22)
Om: - 'Whois Online' monitors access to index or photo pages.
- Advanced users: template variables are available in all cases and for inclusion in your own extensions.
- Others: Use of the default display.
- Variables and default display include:
* Total hits, Photo hits,
* A link to your recently viewed photos,
* A link to recently viewed photos by others,
* Last hits in 5, 10, 60 minutes,
* 24 hour or yesterday hits,
* Last 5min, hour, 24 hours visitors,
* Recent guest(s), member(s),
Ændringer: * api.hostip.info no longer works, replaced by freegeoip.net
* use the standard (in Piwigo) fetchRemote instead of a specific function for whois_online
* speed: use geoiplookup if available on your server, add $conf['whois_online_use_geoiplookup'] = true; in your local configuration
Revision 1.3.7 (2016-01-12)
Om: Technically, plugin can't be activated because it doesn't contain color information. It will be downloaded automatically if you download one of the child themes that depend on it.
Ændringer: better display of CSS drop-down list