Revision 2.2a (2018-09-19)
Om: Allow to use a LDAP directory to authenticate users on Piwigo.
* Custom password reset link via admin/plugin/Ldap login/
* Debug option in configuration menu
* Fixed bugs regarding anonymous bind. At wrong location string length control. Now at login function
* Fixed group membership problems with Active Directory (Windows Server 2016)
* Fixed group membership problems with OpenLDAP (phpLDAPadmin 1.2.3)
* in class.ldap.php load_default_pconfig() renamed to load_default_config()
Use at own risk. You are responsible for your server
Revision 2.2.5 (2017-04-21)
Om: Provides various ways to sign in your gallery.
Supported services :
Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Windows Live, Yahoo, OpenID, Flickr, Steam Community, Wordpress, 500px, Vkontakte.
Each authentication provider needs to be registered first, necessary help is available on the plugin configuration page.
Ændringer: Fix Facebook authentication
Revision 0.1 (2015-06-13)
Om: NoPassword is designed to work conjointly with $conf['apache_authentication']=true.
It will refuse to activate unless you have configured your Piwigo instance with $conf['apache_authentication']=true.
Once activated, the plugin:
- Disables the password fields in the user profile page.
- Disables the password fields in the "Add User" dialog in the "Manager User" admin page.
- Disables the "Change Password" button in the user editor from "Manage User"
- Redirects hits from the Identification page to the index.
This provides a more consistent experience when using Apache authentication.
Ændringer: Initial release.