Revision 12.1 (2021-09-28)
About: PresyncAutoRename sanitizes your directories and files names within your gallery. It automatically corrects and renames files to a Piwigo compatible pattern.
All invalid characters are replaced with underscores so that the Synchronization process can run smoothly.
It has a simulation mode to preview which changes will be made on your files.
It automatically checks for files existence prior renaming them, appending a sequential number to them in case of duplicate.
Changes: Version 12.1
* Piwigo 12 compatible
Revision 18.104.22.168 (2021-09-27)
About: Admin Tools adds a toolbar on the top of each page of your gallery with a set of useful functions :
- quick links to specific admin sections
- quick edit form of photos and albums
- "add to caddie" and "set as representative" buttons
- development tools (identical as MultiView plugin)
Bonus : it also allows to normal users to edit the information of their photos (uploaded with Community plugin)
Changes: Compatibility with Piwigo 12 (and down to 11)
Revision 1.2.7 (2021-09-27)
About: Handle jpeg stereogram display (side by side joined pair of views), cross or parallel view, global view or full resolution view (zoom 100%), tunable zoom on mouse wheel, navigation in zoomed view, full screen or full window display. Mobile ready.
Changes: Changes from v1.2.6 to v1.2.7
- introducing mouse wheel zoom factor
Revision 12.a (2021-09-27)
About: This plugin allows you to:
- have multilingual descriptions.
- have a small description for albums
- have full descriptions on an album page.
- have a description before and after thumbnails on an album page.
- hide an album.
- insert an image or an album link in a description.
- redirect an album
Extended Description may be used in page banner and in notification by mail.
Changes: Compatibility with Piwigo 12
Revision 12.1 (2021-09-27)
About: Plugin to enable simple sharing of private albums.
For any private album, you can generate a unique URL that you can share with the users you trust in enough to browse an album. No user nor password is required by default for visitors of this trusted link.
Use the new Share function available on private albums (for administrator users only).
From this function, you can :
* Create a new share
* Copy share URL to clipboard
* Regenerate the unique URL
* Cancel an active share
Changes: Version 12.1
* Piwigo 12 compatibility : Set the "Has Settings" keyword. Excaped groups keyword in SQL queries.
* Reverted #56 The link of the share button (in album view) had no action when album did not contain any picture.
* Fixed #83 When an album with sub albums does not contain any pic, share button does not work