Revision 0.0.beta1 (2020-05-03)
About: Plugin contact form must be activate
Add a link on all page photo
- > If you're interested in this photo - Clic here
(link > contact form page)
Changes: beta release
Revision 3.2.13 (2020-04-30)
About: 'Advanced Menu Manager' allows you to easily change the appearance of the gallery's menu.
It gives you the possibility:
* To add a block containing links
* To add a block "a random photo"
* To add personal blocks
* To reorder, group and hide some basic blocks of the Piwigo menu
* To manage rights access of blocks
* To convert an album into a menu
- Blocks are 100% multilingual.
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
Changes: #3 prepare compatibility with Bootstrap Darkroom theme (let the theme use its own templates)
Revision 3.2.4-2 (2020-04-26)
About: May 2018. Still works for me with last Piwigo version (including 2.10.2).
April 2020, php7 user use last version (3.2.x)
Did you ever want to add none picture files to your gallery ( eg. .flv, .mp3, .pdf or any data files, now also html5)?
"Charlies content" is a global solution for those files.
Add charlies_content to your gallery, and enjoy it. I'm not at all familiar with github, so install manually (it's very easy).
Not modified but tested ok with piwigo 2.7 to 2.10... Compatible php7.
This "3.2.4" version should be OK, read the README-FIRST file.
It's necessary to install it manually, just copy the archive content to the plugins folder. the plugin folder name have to be "charlies" or any other, but without . or -
Changes: minor fix
Revision 1.4.0 (2020-04-23)
About: - Add a GuestBook to your gallery.
- Compatible with 'Smilies Support', 'BBCode Bar', and 'Crypto Captcha' plugins.
Changes: Languages and fixes
Revision 2.10.a (2020-04-21)
About: Move quick Search as menu level 1
Modus as this showing by default
Changes: first release