Revision 3.2.13 (2020-04-30)
About: 'Advanced Menu Manager' allows you to easily change the appearance of the gallery's menu.
It gives you the possibility:
* To add a block containing links
* To add a block "a random photo"
* To add personal blocks
* To reorder, group and hide some basic blocks of the Piwigo menu
* To manage rights access of blocks
* To convert an album into a menu
- Blocks are 100% multilingual.
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
Changes: #3 prepare compatibility with Bootstrap Darkroom theme (let the theme use its own templates)
Revision 2.10.a (2020-04-21)
About: Move quick Search as menu level 1
Modus as this showing by default
Changes: first release
Revision 2.10.a (2020-03-27)
About: Add uploaded photos as a first level menu. 'Community' plugin must be installed
Changes: Add support smartpoket and bootstrap
Revision 2.10.b (2020-02-05)
About: Add an "About" link in your menu (first level)
Changes: design bootstrap_darkroom
Revision 2.8.5 (2018-12-31)
About: Adds "A random photo" block into menu. It's similar to Advanced Menu Manager Random pictures with next differences:
* enable using square images
* new rotation script (lazy loading, pause rotation when cursor above image)
* image refers to photo in album, not in set of all images. Useful for very large galleries
* not yet implement multilanguage Block title, Displayed datas and Selected pictures options
Changes: Small bugfix to avoid PHP-warning